edinburgh apartments | stag and hen apartments | apartments in edinburgh | festival apartments

edinburgh apartments festival apartments city centre edinburgh city centre apartment city centre edinburgh

edinburgh apartments | stag and hen apartments | apartments in edinburgh | festival apartments header image 2

Questions

January 12th, 2009 · No Comments · Uncategorized

Questions

 

It’s another chilly day in Edinburgh, and the street outside is busy with workers working on the road for the trams. There’s a lots of noise coming from there. I am currently working on frequently asked questions for the website. A common question is usually about how much deposit is required to book an apartment. Festival Apartments takes a 15% deposit and the remaining 85% goes to the owner. Another popular question is whether the information about the apartments is correct. The answer to that is yes, as every owner is responsible for the information provided, and details about bathrooms and number of bedrooms are all included in the site.  Another question is whether the apartment is available to book online and the answer to that is yes, if it is showing it’s available with the price it can be booked online.

 

Bookmark and Share

Tags:

No Comments so far ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.

Leave a Comment