Following on from my last post here is some more information in our top 50 Edinburgh Apartments….
21. The Four Sisters Boatel - Right in the heart of Edinburgh city where the canal ends this homely house boat sleeps 6 people – a unique experience with some of Edinburgh’s finest bars and restaurants right outside the window.
22. Luxury Edinburgh Party Penthouse – this spectacular Edinburgh Hen party apartment has been set up especially with party girls in mind, it boasts 4 large bedrooms with single beds and a master suite with a huge king size bed. 4 en-suite bathrooms and a massive lounge with high glass walls giving your spectacular views over the city and the river Forth and don’t worry girls there is a lift!
23. Hillside Residence - this is THE place to book if you are looking for luxury Edinburgh weekend, 5 en-suite bedrooms, plush furnishings, large dining room and lounge and wait for it …………. a grand piano, it really doesn’t get any better an ideal townhouse for a weekend staying in and enjoying your friends company.
24. Joppa Beach Townhouse - looking for a family holiday by the sea but easy access to Edinburgh town centre? This is the place for you. Four bedrooms, plenty of space and right on Portobello beach promenade.
25. Apartment La Favorita – this newly refurbished apartment is just a stones through from Edinburgh city, based on Leith Walk above La Favorita Pizza house it makes an ideal base for budget conscious travellers looking for great value for money.
26. West End Modern Apartment - again this apartment has been recently refurbished just for the holiday rental market and boasts three large bedrooms with ten single beds along with a large lounge and diner for everyone getting together before making the short walk into the centre of Edinburgh.
27. The Townhouse Apartment – a top quality two bedroom Edinburgh townhouse, close by to all amenities and parking is provided.
28. Quartermile Apartment - this modern Edinburgh apartment is situated in the recently converted Old Royal Infirmary, its modern, light and within walking distance of an amazing range of restaurants including Edinburgh’s award winning The Tower.
29. Meadows 72 Edinburgh Apartment – a fine example of a traditional Edinburgh two bedroom tenement and ideal place to base yourself during the Edinburgh Festival but watch out it gets booked up quickly.
30. Greyfriars Attic – a cheeky little old flat in the heart of the city providing excellent accommodation for a couple looking for a romantic break in Edinburgh City Centre.
31. The Castle Snug - A truly “unique” property. Situated in the heart of the old town of Edinburgh only 200 metres from the world famous Edinburgh Castle is our historic apartment “The Castle Snug”, whilst staying at the Castle Snug you will be perfectly located to experience everything that Edinburgh has to offer a perfect retreat for a romantic couple.
32. Rose Street Residence – Sleeping 16 people in 16 single beds this large Georgian Edinburgh apartment is in an unbeatable location for the best hen, stag or group weekend out in Edinburgh. It is located on vibrant Rose Street, a central and historic part of Edinburgh and undeniably perfect for Edinburgh’s restaurants, bars, clubs, pubs and shops.
33. Redmont House – a nice two bedroom Edinburgh apartment centrally located close to the city centre and Murrayfield Rugby Stadium. Situated on the main airport to city bus and taxi route and 5 minutes walk to Haymarket Railway Station. An ideal base for a holiday or business trip.
34. Chester Street 7 Apartment – a high quality four bedroom apartment with garden in the citys West End, Edinburgh.
35. Murrayfield Gardens - a luxurious two bedroom Edinburgh apartment with a small sunny garden close to Murrayfield Stadium.
36. Papermill Apartment - a lads palace I call this one, its near to the town, it has a pool table, two bedrooms and big enough for 6 mates to share a great Edinburgh weekend.
37. Haymarket Apartment - a bright two bedroom Edinburgh apartment that comfortably sleeps 6 people close to the city centre.
38. The Royal Mile 20 bed Apartment – an ideal base for stag and hen parties looking for a Scottish twist in the heart of Edinburgh.
39. Castle View Apartment - newly refurbished with bright colours this excellent apartment in Edinburgh’s Lothian Road sleeps 10 people and you are a stones throw away from Edinburgh Castle.
40. Hostel Accommodation – looking for a weekend on a budget or even maybe just one night? We can arrange good quality hostels for your group with private bathrooms in Edinburgh city centre.
So that just leaves another 10 Edinburgh apartments to list from our top 50 – I am going to have a wee think about it and add them in a few days.
Its safe to say we have a great range of apartments and houses for you to rent however if there is something we are missing let me know and we will make sure we look for that kind of property to add to our ever increasing portfolio here at Festival Apartments Edinburgh.